Prevention and Home Remedies:
- Lifestyle changes can help you prevent or slow the progression of coronary artery disease.
- One of the good home remedies for coronary heart disease is usage of grapes. For this, you can either go for the grape juice or can have raw. Therefore is a very beneficial home remedy for Coronary Artery disease.
- Stop smoking. Smoking is a major risk factor for coronary artery disease. Nicotine constricts blood vessels and forces your heart to work harder, and carbon monoxide reduces oxygen in your blood and damages the lining of your blood vessels.
- Control your blood pressure. Ask your doctor for a blood pressure measurement at least every two years. He or she may recommend more frequent measurements if your blood pressure is higher than normal or you have a history of heart disease. Optimal blood pressure is below 120 systolic and 80 diastolic, as measured in millimeters of mercury (mm Hg).
- Always keep a check on your cholesterol. Always get a baseline cholesterol test when you’re in your 20s and then at least every five years. If your test results aren’t within desirable ranges, your doctor may recommend more frequent measurements.
- Keep diabetes under control. If you have diabetes, tight blood sugar control can help reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Exercise helps you achieve and maintain a healthy weight and control diabetes, elevated cholesterol and high blood pressure all risk factors for coronary artery disease.
- Eat healthy foods. A heart-healthy diet based on fruits, vegetables and whole grains and low in saturated fat, cholesterol and sodium can help you control your weight, blood pressure and cholesterol. Eating one or two servings of fish a week also is beneficial.
- Manage stress. Reduce stress as much as possible. Practice healthy techniques for managing stress, such as muscle relaxation and deep breathing.
- These relaxation and deep breathings are achieved only by regular practice of Pranayam and yoga. Therefore is a very beneficial home remedy for Coronary Artery disease.
- Fresh apples are considered to be good for heart. Consume loads of fresh apples. Therefore is a very beneficial home remedy for Coronary Artery disease.
- Honey is another good home remedy for heart disease. It is said to aid a tone in the heart and hence, can restore the normal circulation of the blood in the body. Therefore is a very beneficial home remedy for Coronary Artery disease.
- Take one tsp of raw onion juice and consume on empty stomach early in the morning. It is very beneficial to control the level of blood cholesterol. This is one of the good home remedies for coronary heart disease.
- One should restrict the non-vegetarian diet especially red meat.
- The diet should be low in calories and sodium. It should be high quality natural and organic food. Whole grains, fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables will be sufficient enough for this.
- Try to give up refined flour items, sweets, canned foods, syrups, squashes, high fat food etc.
- Egg yolk should be avoided as it contains high level of cholesterols.
- Using olive oil is considered as valuable food in the coronary heart disease. The olive oil is having abandon quantity of mono-unsaturated fat which lowers down the bad LDL cholesterol and shoots up the good i.e. HDL cholesterols. It also carries anti-oxidant properties. Therefore is a very beneficial home remedy for Coronary Artery disease.
- Regular usage of the garlic can even reverse the process of damage to tiny arteries in the heart. For this one can go for raw garlic pods in daily routine. One has to keep in mind that usage of garlic will worsen the case of acidity so a person with acidity should avoid eating raw garlic. Therefore is a very beneficial home remedy for Coronary Artery disease.
- Patients with coronary artery disease should include the food that is rich in vitamin E. This vitamin promotes the heart function by improving the oxygen in the blood. It helps making the oxygen available in the blood. For this, one should take whole meal products, green vegetables especially outer leaves of the cabbage are having good source of Vitamin E.
- Consumption of Vitamin C is also considered to be essential food for those who have coronary heart disease. Vitamin C is considered to be protective for spontaneous breaches in tiny capillary walls that can lead to heart attack.
- Hot foot and hand baths are beneficial for relieving the pain in the heart.
- The herb called Alfalfa is taken as juice in the disease called coronary heart disease. This is considered to be good for arteries and capillaries of the heart. For this, one has to take leaves of the herbs and make juice out of them. Since the juice is strong, it can be mixed with carrot juice initially. The whole formula can be taken twice a day. Therefore is a very beneficial home remedy for Coronary Artery disease.
- Asparagus is an excellent food for strengthening the heart. A good medicine for a weak or an enlarged heart is prepared by mixing the freshly extracted juice of this vegetable with honey, in the ratio of 2:1. A teaspoon of this medicine should be taken three times daily. Patients with heart disease will also benefit by steam cooking this vegetable. Therefore is a very beneficial home remedy for Coronary Artery disease.
- Take some pomegranate leaves and some water. Grind the leaves in the water and then strain the mix. Drink the strained water. This would cure of all the heart diseases. Therefore is a very beneficial home remedy for Coronary Artery disease.
Ayurvedic Medicines for curing this problem are made of following herbal ingredients:
- Moti Pisty
- Sangeyasada Pisti
- Akika pisti
- Yogendra Rasa
- Srnga Bhasma
- Arjuna Kvatha
The cost of this medicine pack is 170 dollars for 1 month with shipping free all over the world.