Prevention and Home Remedies:
- One should consume diet rich in iron contents like green leafy vegetables and fruits that are a rich source of iron.
- Various fruits and vegetables can be consumed that are a rich source of folic acid. Folic Acid helps to promote the formation of the blood cells in the body.
- One should consume eggs, fish and meats as these are a very rich sources of iron in the diet.
- One should also consume milk regularly at least twice a day.
- Also one should avoid junk foods as much as possible.
- While consuming milk another very beneficial measure is that one can add honey around one or two teaspoonful in the milk. A very beneficial home remedy in Thalassemia.
- One can also consume extra vitamins, and minerals that are supplemented for extra care.
- One must perform various yogic asanas and most important of these is the Sun Salutation or the Surya Namaskara as this asana comprises of various poses in yoga that are performed one after the other. It not only benefits in Thalassemia particularly but this also helps out the individual to have a complete healthy mind and body. A very beneficial home remedy in Thalassemia.
- One must add ginger in diet so as to help increase the appetite. This helps in consuming the required food. A very beneficial home remedy in Thalassemia.
- One must also consume lemonade as it helps in the regulation of the various mechanisms in the body to regulate the production of blood cells. A very beneficial home remedy in Thalassemia.
Ayurvedic Medicines for curing this problem are made of following herbal ingredients:
♦ Kumara Kalyana Rasa
♦ Pravala Pisti
♦ Kaharava Pisti
♦ Moti Pisti
♦ Giloy Sattva
♦ Pravala Pancamrta
The cost of this medicine pack is 125 dollars for 1 month with shipping free all over the world.